Welcome to the Magic and Mystery of your Womb! Expand and Activate your Divine Feminine Essence and Reclaim your Sacred Sovereignty
Please note this pilgrimage is open to all, you do not have to have a physical womb or menstrual cycle to embody the energies of your Womb.
Embark upon this self guided journey through a beautifully crafted workbook and 2 audio Womb meditations. For 21 days (includes 3 rest days) allow yourself to explore the Ancient Power you hold within.
This journey will begin to initiate you into the mysteries of the feminine, a place of sanctuary, surrender and deep remembering. Your Womb is a gift full of infinite possibilities and she is waiting for you to hear her call! Connecting with your Womb supports you to slow down, reduce stress and begin to create in alignment with your Divine Purpose. Our Wombs are the living pulse of Mother Earth, we are Wild and Free.
- Awaken & Activate your Womb Wisdom
- Cleanse your Womb so you feel free of the past
- Journey through 7 Grail Gates, a Holy Ancient Template to connect to your Sacred Womb
- Create ritual & ceremony
- Dark Womb audio meditation supporting you to release and rebirth
- Womb Sovereignty Vow audio meditation to reclaim your true essence
- Beautiful PDF with daily guidance including a Mary Magdalene Womb template to colour in and meditate with, a Dream Seed Womb Template to record new visions, and a Womb Word Tree to document your journey
- This pilgrimage is an independent journey that can be taken as many times as you are called to
- NO START DATE choose to journey when your Womb calls!
“The Womb is the eternal mystery of the primordial dazzling darkness that births life into being. It is the gateway to a magical realm of wisdom. It is the Holy Grail: the chalice that holds the secrets of life. We don’t need to search outside ourselves to receive the answers… we need only pilgrimage deep inside our own bodies”.
Bertrand & Bertrand (Womb Awakening, 2017)
WHY AWAKEN YOUR WOMB WISDOM?
Choosing to reclaim the power and wonder of your Womb is an act of SELF LOVE. The Womb and Heart are Sacred Portals to the deeper aspects of your Souls calling. Take the first steps to awakening and activating your GIFTS, PURPOSE & CREATIVITY. Embrace your LUNAR NATURE, WILD & SENSUAL ESSENCE. You hold the KEY to unlocking infinite possibilities! Reclaim your Womb Wisdom and RADIATE LOVE and Divine Feminine POWER.
- EMBODY YOUR INNER WISDOM AND ANCIENT KNOWING
- REBIRTH YOUR BEAUTIFUL WOMB INTO HER DIVINE INNOCENCE & CREATIVITY
- FEEL INSPIRED, ALIVE AND CREATIVE
- OPEN UP YOUR PSYCHIC ABILITIES
- STRENGTHEN YOUR CONNECTION TO THE WOMB OF MOTHER EARTH
- FEEL MORE CONNECTED AND LESS STRESSED
- ALIGN WITH YOUR HIGHER PURPOSE & SOUL GIFTS
- CREATE A SPACE FOR DEEP FORGIVENESS AND HEALING OF YOUR HEART
- OPEN TO THE ABUNDANCE AND FLOW OF LIFE
- HEAL YOUR WOMB OF KARMIC IMPRINTS, ANCESTRAL MEMORIES & PAST LOVERS
- MANIFEST OPPORTUNITIES AND HAVE THE COURAGE TO FOLLOW UP ON SYNCHRONICITY
- OPEN TO SACRED UNION
“This is such a carefully crafted course. So gentle and so graceful. It almost feels dreamy, the way one set of questions open the flow of womb consciousness and the next days work lifts that energy to another level. Thank you Georgie.”
Divya (Tarot reader & Therapist)
“These 21 days helped me connect with my womb, identify my fears, sit with my shame, overcome my guilt, understand the emotional disconnect I have been having all these years. The 17th day exercise where I had to tell 3 women what I admired in them was the icing on the cake. Woah, it was so difficult to do that but then I ended up messaging 6 women and the best part was to see their response to it. It was overwhelming – all my friends know how emotionally distant I am and that message had given them happy tears. I know I still have a long way to go but then I see the light in the tunnel and I am confident I will get closer.”
Beenu (Prakriti Healing Arts)
“After I gave birth to my stillborn baby girl ‘at 9 months of pregnancy it felt as my body, my womb had failed. Since I’m on the pilgrimage my womb whispered to me that she also suffered from this loss. That she carried my baby too for 9 months. I felt her pain, I felt her sorrow and I felt so much compassion and love for her. I would like to thank you from the depth of my heart for this pilgrimage and your openness, your dedication, your support and the safe space you created. For showing us that it is ok to listen to my womb and to give her a voice.”